Dates 05 March 2018 - 15 March 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saxons Sydney CBD
Don’t be left behind!
A consortium of ACI and INSOFE – one of the world’s best Data Science education and research institutes, brings this unique course designed to put you on track for the hottest job of the century in the fastest possible time.
This course in Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence is an intensive 2-weeks (6 days) program designed to help fresh graduates and experienced professionals, jump start their career in the fastest growing field of AI and Deep Learning. Learn about Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning technologies that are revolutionising the world.
5th-7th March and 13th-15th March 2018
(6 days of classroom instructions and labs, and 2 evaluated projects over a 2 week period)
- Introduction to the AI/ML
- Shallow Learning Fundamentals
- Deep Learning – Multi-Layered Perceptron
- Project Evaluation (week 1)
- Convolution Neural Net (latest development in image and video)
- Recurrent Neural Net (for Text)
- Architecting an AI solution
- Project Evaluation (final submission)
We will provide bleeding-edge infrastructure to work on
- 3 Deep learning servers each having 512 GB of RAM, 4 TB of storage and 40 vCPUs
- Each server has 4 * GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti cards
- Each graphics card is packed with extreme gaming horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a massive 11 GB frame buffer
- Users will connect through VPN tunnel to our network/server to work on projects
Participants will apply knowledge gained during the course to develop two functioning AI applications – providing hands-on experience for building future AI and Deep Learning solutions.
During hands-on sessions, participants will develop a functioning AI application as a final project. This will give them the experience in solving real AI and Deep Learning problems.
Early Bird (register before 18th February, 2018): $5,699 (GST inc.) per person
Group booking (3+ registrations): $5,299 (GST inc.) per person
Standard registration (after 18th February, 2018): $5,999 (GST inc.) per person
*breakfast and lunch will be served.
Please enquire about our corporate discounts!
Trainer and Mentor
Dr Dakshinamurthy V Kolluru
PhD from Carnegie Mellon University, USA
Dr Murthy holds a PhD in Materials Science from Carnegie Mellon, started his career as a Rocket Scientist, and founded the #2 Data Science certificate program (INSOFE) in the world. In addition to being a globally-recognised Data Science academic, he has over 2 decades of experience in research, training and consulting with companies like Abercrombie, Dun & Bradstreet, Ford, Deloitte, HP, Philips, Honeywell, DE Shaw & Co., Broadridge Financials, Microsoft and Vistakon (a Johnson and Johnson company) to name a few.
You can book your seminar tickets using Paypal, Credit card or Pay offline.
When you choose ‘Pay offline‘, we will send you an invoice after we have received your booking details. Please pay within 7 days to secure your booking.
By booking a ticket for our courses you agree with our terms and conditions.